Donations

Sunday, April 7, 2013

- Diana's Words -

My heart is full with light and love, I feel humble and grateful for the waves of affection and good energies that come to me :)

You cannot imagine how excited I am every time I see, read, receive so many messages and I feel so much but so much love: *

Every time I look at my little Emma, ​​I evoke all the love that you have been giving me. I recharge my energies and at the same time I reaffirm the certainty that, God willing, we will be together for a long, long time. I imagine all the gray hairs the new family addition will make me have and then I feel full of happiness.

Emma, this little piece of heaven came into our lives giving us the greatest joy. I think Emma's birth as a blessing because despite my condition, she has perfect health. I take that as a message of hope and a message that is multiplied and confirmed by each of your messages, prayers, thoughts and donations.

Many of you know me personally, some of you only by reference, but to each and every one of you my eternal gratitude. I pray to God that the light you are sharing with me and also with my family, may be exponentially multiplied.

Being in "my shoes", seeing what my parents, sister, nice, brother, husband, in-laws, cousins, my adopted sisters and friends have mobilized and seeing how they have touched the hearts of their family and all the friends supporting me, is another one of God’s manifestations through his helpers and angels ... ALL OF YOU!

It is a great honor to experience the universal alignment of love to help me.

I am full with happiness when I think that I will find my healing through traditional Chinese medicine. I am learning so much and I will learn even more while walking through this process. Do you know why? Because, I will be a living example of its effectiveness and not of the medieval approaches, hahaha. I mean "cut off its head”, surgery, “burning it into the stake” radiation, nor “poisoning it,” chemotherapy; I heard that on a lecture and I had a good laugh about it. In fact those were the alternatives that were offered and two practiced on me and failed. I am telling you, it's an honor that the universe has aligned to help! It helps me to experience the effectiveness of a technique that is used in my future profession.

With the support of each of you, I will be in the future like Dr. Lam, giving hope to many people living with cancer, to their parents, brothers, and sisters, daughters, and sons, and also to their friends, and all those who I love them. (Just as you love me ;)) I would have been graduating in August of this year, but for obvious reasons, it will be postponed. Instead, I have to my favor all the experience I'm having. I'm a better doctor because I am a patient, I'm much more compassionate because I have been in pain. I have more faith than ever because I believe in the future despite of the cloudy circumstances.

Is not God's plan perfect? You are helping me today and I, God willing, will multiply your generosity and support, hopefully hundreds thousands in the future ...

Big big big hug!

Diana

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully said sweet, sweet lady! Your strength amazes me and inspires me everyday! Continued prayers and love, Kristi and Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true example of faith and life, God bless hugs and kisses Angie Espinoza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! May carry the peace that surpasses all understanding with you as you go on this journey.

    Faith, Hope and Love,
    Tracey Bowen Bell

    ReplyDelete